Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Raising TBA Awareness

Dear Replacement Friends,

It brings me great sorrow to break this news to you. But Michael, Stephen, and Jeff have all been diagnosed with TBA. Scientists do not know what TBA is but they believe it is sexually transmitted.

This is why Stephen, Michael, and Jeff have not been able to even put up one post in the last 4 months... the disease causes them to forget how to use computers.

So please, join me in finding a cure for this horrible, horrible ailment. I have created a commemorative slide show with...*sniffle*... the song we all sang for Michael when he left Provo for his job in Seattle and since... *sniffle*... then have played every time one of us left the other. Please keep Jeff, Michael, and Stephen in your prayers.



P.S. I am available for wedding slideshows... hint hint, Stephen.

8 comments:

rich said...

Please leave a comment of hope or inspiration for Stephen, Jeff, and Michael. And help us find a cure for TBA.

Marge Bjork said...

I find it inspirational that Mike is a nevernude. I knew it.

Anonymous said...

They are all dead to me. It's over.

Laquina said...

No, no Rich you have it all wrong. You should just take it as a compliment that you are able to multitask so well! Geez, you are only in Med school. Big deal.

Carina said...

I don't know how you can't be emotionally affected by that piece (unless you were made of stone.)


(And hated puppies.)

(And your grandma.)

Stephen said...

I cannot begin to express the hope you have filled me with. With the power of your love, I can overcome TBA, I'm gonna fight this thing till the end!

tara said...

I hope their hair isn't falling out and they need really long nasty hair plugs.

Missy Johnson said...

whoa whoa whoa thank you for that