Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June! Wait!

Well, June is here. School is almost over... and by that I mean my school year does not end till July 10th. I know, it's crazy huh? Well every medical school is different. Right now I am studying but I couldn't help myself, I had to quickly post a little sample of the music that I'm listening to right now. I love it.

So please enjoy this wonderful music! And I would also really really appreciate it if you left a comment telling me if you enjoyed any of the tracks. It always makes me happy when I share a song that someone else falls in love with.

On that topic, I feel like I used to hide my music from people. For some reason I thought that my music taste was refined, but now I find myself in a different position. I love getting people turned onto sweet tunes. Being a music snob is no fun... well it is a little fun. But that problem with that is that you get caught up with competing with other people. Finding obscure bands. Forcing yourself to like pre-krautrock rock groups like "Neu!".

Well, whatever. Again, let me know if anything catches on (by leaving a comment).

3 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

music snobism is funny. but I can't quit judging people even though I try.

the jens lekman makes me feel a little care free and 1970's glory summer.

CFlo said...

Always a fan of U.S.E.

Anonymous said...

I dug the Clientele song and the Mary Onettes also. I like when people share music because after about the age of 20 i have a hard time putting forth effort in finding good music, so I often rely on other people to do it for me. Thanks, Rich!