Friday, May 15, 2009

mayday!

Oh May. I don't know quite how to say it... so I'll say it in medical spanish: Digame si duele. Respira hondo. Voy a examinar los genitales. ¿No tiene alguna pregunta?

May was always one of my favorite months. The riff raff at BYU would leave for the summer to do sales. The girls who cried in testimony meeting about missing their family would go home. Streets were empty. Pools were begging to be broken into. People wore less clothes. Classes were easier. The weather in Provo was perfect... like it was in Arizona during February.

But this May feels different. I'm in school, and it is still hard. People break into my pool. It's 103 degrees... and old people are wearing less clothes.

Lisha is here, which makes every day fantastic, of course. But I do wish we could transplant our selves to the easy breezy days of Provo living. Here is some music for you to play... for the month of May... I do say.

No comments: