Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lisha doesn't read this blog

So you would think that Lisha would read my literary creations... okay blog posts that I write on a whim. When I mentioned to her the ideas of a blog post I had written a a couple weeks ago she was like, "What are you talking about?"

Then I said, "Oh no I have become So-and-So's blog that you never read anymore because it is boring". Then she said, "Actually, I read that one all the time now."

I was so butt-hurt.

You know, I don't know how Carina does it. She updates regularly with interesting and funny posts. I guess I was just not blessed with ability to story tell. Of course, I can relate situations. For example, I was text messaging Lisha about letting me play basketball with my friends. Send. And then I was about to send another with a goopy "I love you so much my twiddle bird. I wan't wait woo wee woo"

But before I sent that text I realized... this was all going to a man. A man sitting on the other side of the classroom. Luckily I caught myself after the basketball message. Phew!

On another note. I don't know if anyone else besides me misses the random thoughts of Stephen about the wonder-ments of the world around us. Or Mike's updates about something cool he has discovered. Or Jeff's updates about how he will never get into law school, or get married.

I know I miss them.

5 comments:

rich said...

Clarification. Carina's is NOT the blog that Lisha temporarily stopped reading. Yes that's right, it's one of you guys.

But whatever, be happy. She is reading it all the time now.

Marge Bjork said...

welllll I'm just going to laugh. Actually,that's it. I'm not going to say anything. Just laugh to myself.

tara said...

I'm so butt hurt for you.

Laquina said...

Stuff your sorry's in a sack!

Carina said...

I hope you're not butt hurt over my story telling skillz. It takes a lot of no sleep for these ninja tudes.