Monday, March 23, 2009

Seattle Soy

Lisha and I just finished family night, filling up our wedding photo albums. Now we are looking at places in live in Seattle. The clinic I'll be working is in Renton, but it actually right as close to Seattle as you can get. In fact we're looking at places in Beacon HIll. I don't know too much about that area... but we are loving what we are seeing. In my opinion, I could really see us living there. Seattle just seems like the perfect fit. It is BEAUTIFUL there. I'm sure Mike could chip in on this subject.

Plus it's closer to Canada. I miss my homeland. And flights back to Salt Lake City are a really good price. I have no intentions on leaving the Hoskissons out.

But who wants to listen about this boring stuff coming to the "Replacement Friends" blog. So on a more exciting note: Stephen wrote a post a long time ago about his lactose intolerance. As some of you know, Stephen had hideous gas... just kidding... but not really. Somehow we linked this terrible smelling gas, jk... but not really, to milk products. Long story short, Steve switched to soy and something wonderful happened. Long story even shorter, Steve has a girlfriend now.

Anyways, long story EVEN shorter... I fell in love with soy. I just prefer it. I would still rather drink a glass of milk, but it is vanilla soy in my cereal and pero from now on out. Then! Lisha and I found a inexpensive dessert option that involves soy: Soy Cream! It's like ice cream but it is made out of soy.

So anyways, I was thinking about how I could make this blog post more boring, then I thought that I could talk about how Facebook is lame. But I'll stop here...

2 comments:

Whits said...

Rich! Although Soy is delicious, you should limit your intake. Soy turns right into estrogen and you will soon turn into a girl. True story. Ask my endocrinologist.

rich said...

Ya, I have heard about the connection between soy and estrogen, but I still think it is a little overhyped. Anyways, I probably go through a quarter gallon of soy milk a week. That's not that much. And Soy Cream, a couple times a month.