Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well well...

I just thought I would write a quick post because something momentous has just happened. Every blog post on this front page of our blog is written by me. I have mixed feelings about this. Of course, the accomplishment means a lot, but it also means it has been forever since I have read hilarious posts from Michael, Stephen, and Jeff.

However, the blog is far from dead. If you look at the list on the right. You will notice that the Mesa/Chronicles of Jitta blog has not been updated since "Happy (Belated) Valentines Day". But for some reason when you click that link the blog post is missing...

Well in celebration of this momentous event. Please witness the greatest moment of cinema! It is from the epic "Once Upon a Time in the West":


2 comments:

Britt said...

So I'm pretty sure our "Mesa house" blog died when Alison moved out over a year ago. None of us live in the Mesa anymore, so we no longer have a shared blog- sad! somehow you guys managed to keep it all going even when you are all over the place- congrats!

Stephen said...

Rich, I would also like to report something quite momentous for me. I have received the following e-mail with the subject: "Hello Sir,I want to make a business proposal value the sum of 6.2 Million." Looks like I'll be making a nice sum of money with this business proposal. This just in - Law student in Hawai'i strikes it rich with Nigerian business proposal. See you in Rich city, USA.