Monday, February 2, 2009

Couples Only Skate!

So Lisha and I had a big moment this past weekend... our first couples date. It consisted of dinner at a restaurant called something like "Barnyard Grill" and then a round of Wii Sports at the house of one of the couples who were with us (there were 3 couples).

Okay, now that I have used the word couples a million times, let me talk about the night. Okay, Barnyard Grill sounds worse then what it actually was like. It was actually really cool. The food was of course just classic American comfort food (burgers, pizza, milkshakes), but the place had a clean look and we were able to eat outside under a heater because I cannot deal with the freezing cold 60 degree temperature at night...Anyways, the highlight of the night, other than being the oldest couple yet shortest married, was the BATHROOM. You know the show "Thunderbirds"? The one with the puppets? Well, it was playing non-stop above the urinal and the action figures were in various spots by the mirror and above the toilet. Great idea! Here's some pictures:



Then we played the Nintendo Wii. It was my first time. I've played Rock Band on the Wii but I have never used the motion sensor controllers to do stuff. It was pretty fun... except if I boxed with Lisha in real life I would totally win.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

mmm...I don't know, my money is still on Lisha to punch your lights out.