Saturday, February 14, 2009

Personalized Licensed Plates

Oh man, Lisha and I are sooooo sore. Although both of us work out regularly, we woke up last morning feeling sore everywhere after going to this weight class together. We were at a group date thing last night, when we got a call from Lisha's sister, Jen, that she had arrived in glorious Mesa, AZ. Thus we left the group date early in the midst of home games, and ran to the car.

This "running to the car" consisting first of a few good strides but it quickly turned into limping. We were both laughing at each other because we both started to "run-limp" at the same time. Anyways, I could not leave without taking a picture of the truck that was parked in front of us...


I can not hold it anymore. Arizona has an irrational amount of people driving around with ridiculous license plates. I can't put my finger on why there are so many here. I have never actually met the actual people that own these vehicles, but I found an accurate description such car owners would appreciate...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are even better than CAPTCHAs!!!

PS - not that I dont love your posts Rich because I really do. But seriously stephen and jeff, and Mike too even though I dont know you, can you please post something? Are you alive?

Anonymous said...

I Y Q

I have been bad about blogging. I have been busy and have no internet at my house BUT NOW, I finished a big project AND have internet at my house so you can all expect a post from me. I'm torn between writing about my new deodorant and campfires.