Sunday, October 5, 2008

You look like Michael Phelps... but better looking

I'm getting, "you look like Michael Phelps" a lot since the Olympics. I'm not sure I saw the resemblance until someone pointed out that I was like a BETTER looking version of Michael Phelps. I understand now, I only have his best features. Rich isn't the only one who looks like celebrities! Check out the evidence, what do you think?


Those abs look pretty accurate to mine, though my nipples are a wee bit smaller
Yes, I see it... do you? Note my head tilt...

5 comments:

rich said...

Ooooh... now I can see it. At first I was like, "No way" but then you were like "I'm a better looking version" then it al opened up. Because you definitely have a similar muscle tone, but you are so much better looking.

Marge Bjork said...

you should try to market yourself

irene said...

haha stephen. amazing. and yes. great nips.

tara said...

The resemblance is uncanny. Especially when you tilt your head like that.

Morgan said...

however you are actually funny, michael phelps not so much.