Monday, August 11, 2008

What can you do? Medicine is not a science!

Just in case some of you guys don't believe I'm actually in medical school, I decided I should post a picture of me getting white-coated. Yep, yep, yep. I'm moving on up in this world.

But somehow I have this sinking feeling. A few years ago I received a distinct impression that I should choose a different career path: a mountain man. This was around the point when I had not kissed a girl for two years. I decided that celibacy was not that much of an unrealistic proposal for me. Plus, I felt confident that I could survive in cave. With just my wit and MacGyver-like ingenuity to bail me out of cold nights and bear fights.

But you know what, sometimes you just have to look at what your majored in and make a realistic choice. That's what I did. So I just had my first day of REAL class... not too bad. But at the same time it was, because you know when you had those moments in biology when you were just like "Wait, wait, wait... are we speaking English or Latin."

Michael, Stephen, Lisha (my boo), Tara, Emma, Jeff, and to all those who read this blog. I miss you. I wish you were here. Sads. However, I have left you all a gift! My music. I've updated my muxtape! Also, I was so psyched when I saw Mike had posted me as Dr. Spaceman (Spa-Che-Man). He is one of my favorite characters on TV.

4 comments:

Laquina said...

I hope you got a coat of primer first. Or that truly would be sads.

rich said...

Lisha, that joke was so lames.

tara said...

You should have chosen Mountain Man. That way we could have hunted together. With our bare hands.

Marge Bjork said...

i still don't believe in medical school