Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The World's First Analrapist!

Over the past few years The Replacement Friends have had some fun adventures together. Late night Betos runs, manly winter camping, late night pool/hot tub runs, stoop sitting,  international cinema, and yada, yada, yada.... Now that's all changing.
This guy:
Is off to be come this:
And this guy:
Is off to become this:
I don't know what these two are going to do without each other. I'm going to miss the late night betos run, the fake machine gun fights, and their attempt to freestyle rap. I know that they both will do great at becoming a doctor and a lawyer and I will miss them both. Hopefully we can keep The Replacement Friends blog going even though we won't be having adventures together as much anymore. Good luck Richard and Stephen in Arizona and Hawaii. I know you'll guys will do great. And while those guys are off becoming rich and famous, this guy: 
Will probably end up doing this:

4 comments:

rich said...

Ah Mike, you are so awesome! I miss those days already. Dude, I am coming to Seattle FOR SURE for my clinical rotations. So potentially we could be seeing each other a lot. Tell Whitney to work in Seattle!

Stephen said...

This brought tears to my eyes. Your the man Mike!

tara said...

A good peek into the future Michael. I think you pretty much nailed it on the head.

Laquina said...

Are you going to be the dancer on the right or the left? Or is this a look into the future of Mr. and Mrs. Mike? I don't know of a husband and wife exotic dance team. It could be wild AND fiscally responsible.

As for the Wood bros...this should be interesting. Maybe one will get sick and then the only way they will get better is if they are put in the same bed with each other. How long do you think this separation will last?