Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'll fix myself

With the upcoming elections and brothers coming and going from Scandinavian countries this past week, I have been thinking about the health system. I think we should do two things with health care: make it more affordable (it can be done), and make everyone get it. Perhaps we could just get rid of all the paperwork that medical institutions and we have to do by switching to one big system. But anyways, I wanted everyones opinion on something because I can't find an adequate reason for this fact: having car insurance is the law but having medical insurance isn't. What's the dealio? Maybe there is a simple reason for all this that I don't understand so if you know please tell me. What do you think then?

3 comments:

Mike Lau said...

I'm pretty sure that with car insurance you only have to have liability coverage so if you hit someone and it's your fault they don't get hosed.

tara said...

Tricky Stephen, it is true. I really thought Mitt Romney was onto something with is mandatory health care. Alas, it has turned quite sour for him and Massachusettes.

tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.