Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Phone Day!

Ah... I love the feeling of a new phone. I may have lost all my contacts, but it doesn't matter. I know a phone is primarily supposed to just be able to call people, but being able to watch "Citizen Kane" on my phone is probably the best feeling I have ever had (so lavish and unnecessary, TAKE THAT AFRICA!).

In other news: Who's excited for Michael and Whitney! I know I am, that's why I decided this hilarious picture above needed a repost on our blog. I think we need more "getting ready for marriage" posts from Mike. For example:

"Arg! So I was talking to the caterer today and instead of preparing food for 300 he was preparing food for 3000! However, we have already put down the deposit so he began to argue that it was too late to decrease the order. It looks like we won't be buying groceries for a while. (Insert funny trumpet noise)"

And for all who might not know... I'm moving to Arizona for Medical School. Crazy I know. Everything seems to be going good. But I am scared of the heat. Hopefully somewhere in the middle of all this I will find a belt to fix my poor scooter. And people MAKE a muxtape. I know Mike is working on one BUT seriously the sign-up process couldn't be easier and uploading songs is simple. Check out my updated muxtape at http://richrich.muxtape.com.

5 comments:

Whits said...

Rich. I laughed so hard when I was reading the blurb to my mom because she and I have been dealing with caterers for a solid 2 weeks now and we're pretty sick of them charging us so much. I couldn't even get through reading your paragraph and my mom couldn't understand what I was saying. Mike and I are working on a special blog dedicated to our adventures. Be sure to get ready for it.

Missy Johnson said...

You were phone-less too? I think it's contageous. Mine got AERATED. Beat that!

tara said...

What happened to your phone? And which one did you get?

I'm giving a big woot-woot to mike and whitney. Food for 3000 means I will for sure be coming.

tara said...

And do I get some sort of prize for winning the poll? How about a trophy?

tara said...

And do I get some sort of prize for winning the poll? How about a trophy?