Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Big Easy

New Orleans is crazy! It's a beautiful city juxtaposed with culture-less Bourbon Street. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the presence of drunkards and whore as much as the next person, but such a beautiful city deserves more. I realize I really dropped the ball with my cell phone photography, but hopefully you can see what I mean: beautiful French-inspired buildings amidst, and/or covered with, crap.

Here is another picture taken with my phone. What you do not see is me getting destroyed at the Joseph-Smith-stick-pulling game. What you also don't see is me getting obliterated by Chad's wedding toast prowess. Things are not looking good for me in the Best Man-a-thon. Oh and one more thing... my brother Stephen is retarded.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I know it is hard for you to have a brother like me and sometimes you wish I was normal and everything would be ok. I want you to know that I really appreciate the efforts that you make to be my friend and love me despite my handicap.

tara said...

OH MAN i wish i could have been there for the unveling of that book. Rich I hope you insert a picture of yourself looking as mad and dejected as that girl does. Just so everyone knows how hard it is to have a brother like Stephen.