Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Cut My Own Hair

So I woke up. Downloaded a bunch of new music. Filled up my iPod shuffle. Went running. Did sit ups and push ups. Walked in the bathroom. And hated what I saw. I got a haircut at Paul Mitchell that I've never really been that pleased with. I asked them to thin my hair, and they did, but yet the hair on the top of my head has this inability to lie down. It just wanted to spring up. I don't know what Paul Mitchell did.

Anyways, I took measures in to my own hands. One time in the past I had gotten a haircut, possibly one of the best I have ever received from Lisha's friend, Jocelyn. Basically she just cut out random chunks of hair around my head to just alleviate the crazy thickness that is my hair. So I followed the example of my idol, Britney Spears, and decided to cut my own hair.

I used the pictured technique above. I just jabbed and cut portions of my hair around my head. The back was hard... in fact I don't quite know what it looks like. But I think everything else turned out really good. So congratulations to me for cutting my own hair with scissors.

7 comments:

Mike Lau said...

I'm proud of you Richard! Way to take the matter into your own hands. I know how you feel about (fill in the blank) cutting your hair. Nobody ever seems to get it the way you picture it. Oh yeah how did I tie with you for the most white? I'm the least white out of all of us.

rich said...

I know, I was going to comment on the poll... I voted for you by the way, just because it was hilarious.

Whits said...

way to go rich. way to be bold. I would never ever cut my own hair. Boys are kind of lucky in that way.

tara said...

That picture is scary.

Anonymous said...

Dear Rich, Britney is my idol too. I knew we were friends for a reason.
-Becca

CFlo said...

DUDE! I got a hair cut from that place last week and I'm very displeased as well. The only problem is that they shaved my head down, so I have to wait for my hair to grow back.

Sheryl said...

Yes congrats for Britney Spears being your idol...you've come a long way from being my teaching companion.
Hope you're well Rich!