Monday, March 3, 2008

Eagle vs. Shark

I seriously apologize for the lack of updates coming from my direction. What can I say? I feel like I haven't done anything super significant. Well, I'm going to dig down deep and just do a little note here. Well, I got a Netflix membership. Do I recommend it? Definitely. I got the plan where I can get an unlimited number of DVDs a month one-at-a-time. It's great because I don't have to wait in line at Redbox and I am also able to relive classics that Redbox does not even carry... holy crap, okay you can stop reading now I'm putting myself to sleep with this post. I feel like I'm writing for the Daily Universe about a brand new restaurant ("Craving that New York style hot dog off the street? Well take a walk to J-Dawg's blahblahBLAH"). Now excuse me while I let my younger brother feed me off his dining plus and impress the freshmen girls with my maturity. Oh ya, the picture above is from "Eagle vs. Shark". It is a good flick, check it out!

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

i am dangerous person

vmmh said...

richard, isn't that the guy from "chonchords?"