Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good ol' charlie brown

Oh Charlie Brown, what immense wisdom you have to share with the world. Take for example the expression "good grief". Good.... grief... why is this grief good? One must speculate.. These comics are such gems because not only are they often subtly hilarious, they teach deep, rich life lessons. It is often I find myself reading a Peanuts comic strip and then whispering to myslef, "ah, thank you Peanuts for your wise lessons." It speaks not only to the Charlie Brown in each of us but the Lucy, the Linus, the Schroeder, the Pigpen....

2 comments:

Laquina said...

I didn't know you had a friend named myslef! And I don't let people speak directly to my Linus.....it's a matter of principle.

Whits said...

This really reminds me of something Seth Cohen would say.