Monday, February 11, 2008

Dive to survive

My springboard diving class is amazing, the best gym class I've taken. There are many reasons I love this class so much, one being the back flop guy. Whatever this guy attempts (back dive, front dive, reverse, inward, flip..), he ends up flying through the air with his back to the water, his feet out, and his head close to the diving board with a funny look of "Oh well, maybe next time" on his face. Then he gets out of the pool, gets some advice, and jumps off only to repeat what he did before. This guy is fantastic! He is a prime example of never giving up. No matter how red his back becomes, I have never seen him hesitate or show any sign of despair. Back flop guy, I salute you!

To experience just how rad diving class is and why I love it so much, check out these diving bloopers.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

you are a sadistic person stephen