Monday, January 28, 2008

A proposal

I propose that blog members can no longer vote for themselves in the polls. The fact that Stephen has two votes in the 'who would kill the mob boss and corrupt police chief' a la Godfather is a clear indicator that this is happening. We all know that Stephen, despite his especially violent free-style lyrics, wouldn't hurt a fly. He might be able to two-and-a-half-it off the diving board, but I can't see him offing anyone. Little Brooklyn Italian restaurant or not.

That's all. Except some woman is slaving away in the costume shop recesses of the HFAC basement to hand make me a killer three piece, 40's style pin-stripe suit for the musical I'm doing at BYU. They won't let me keep it, but it might just disappear...

2 comments:

Laquina said...

...And end up on a dead Policeman?

You surprise me sometimes Dickamore....you really do.

Marge Bjork said...

I happen to be the second person who voted for Stephen. I just think he may surprise us all someday, you know, go all crazy-like.