Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cleaning rampage!!!


Every once and a while, perhaps when some sort of alignment occurs somewhere in our galaxy, Rich goes on a cleaning rampage. It is an unpredictable phenomenon, though it usually happens late in the night, and simply fantastic to watch. His strength increases (that's why he beat me in an arm wrestle earlier that night), his speed augments, and he is unstoppable. For example, I walk in the kitchen and all the dishes are washed, the microwave is spotless, and the table is shining... and goodness gracious, hasn't he been in the kitchen for only a couple of minutes! His organization skills become off the hook as well during the rampage and he arranges everything from the beds, the clothes, to the essential toiletries. After he's done with the bathroom, it's sparkling and our toothbrushes are perfectly aligned next to the toothpaste tube. I don't think I've ever seen him finish a rampage as well because I'm usually in bed sleeping before it ends. Rich, maybe you inherited this from Grandma Freedman..

3 comments:

Laquina said...

What about the refrigerator? You forgot to mention that. Are all the condiments neatly organized and lined up in order of how used they are? Or is everything alphabetical and impossible to find?

I go on cleaning rampages when my parents are out of town. I think it has something to do with wanting to keep my urges to clean from my mother just to spite her.

Anonymous said...

I did arrange the condiments actually. But that wasn't during my cleaning rampage, it was after the guy came to fix our fridge. I wiped the fridge down also. Holy crap, and I went way Grandma on the fridge. I don't know if this is kosher but I combined condiments together. What I mean is that, I poured the "Western Family" Ketchup in with the Heinz, and combined the scraps of parmesan left in one container with the parmesan of another.

tara said...

Is this some kind of equivalent to female pms?