Sunday, January 6, 2008

Getting to know Winnipeg

I have loved posting pictures of Winnipeg on the blog because it seems like such an anomaly. I don't think people know what to expect of this Midwest Canadian city. So I decided to post up a picture that I recently took of Winnipeg at night. This picture was taken after a short drive from where I live in the CITY of Winnipeg to the actual downtown portion with skyscrapers and such. So Winnipeg isn't as barren as I sometimes may make it out to be. I also included a picture of my brothers and I when we were kids because of Stephen's shorts... absolutely brilliant!

2 comments:

Laquina said...

WOW! So there's actually buildings and flying Santa's in Winnipeg, eh? On a side note....a couple of things:
1-I believe you live in a SUBURB of Winnipeg aptly named Middle Tuxedo, not to be confused with upper and lower Tuxedo.
2-Although Stephens shorts are pretty killer, you failed to note your wicked hair part. Very straight. Very.....I played on my computer a lot.
3-Is that you or someone else in the Hockey post wearing jeans to skate? That is SOOO Jersey and so Gross.

Marge Bjork said...

I love all things midwest because of their inherent anomaly-ness. This has shaped the core and fiber of my being.

And gee you Wood brothers and co. just have such killer fashion sensibilities.