Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in Winter-peg

It may be cold here, but I know you all wish were here with me and Stephen. Oh you're not convinced? Well, I think I'll just run around any doubters with my incredible string of logic. One, my dental hygienist uses "eh' after every sentence. Two, Stephen and I are cavity free. Three, Anglican Midnight Mass. Four, the Queen's Christmas Broadcast to the Commonwealth. Five, British Monopoly (wait for it, when you pass go you get 200 quid, that like 400 American Monopoly dollars). Six, Carebear's Christmas special. Seven, caroling around our neighbourhood, largely Jewish, with a dozen or more missionaries (tradition). Eight, it is cold. It's good to be home. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Mike Lau said...

Rich it's cold enough in Utah! In fact I'm trying not to think about going back to that cold place. I just don't think I could make it in Winnipeg.

Laquina said...

That's so weird. I was just compiling a similar list which turned out to be identical to yours with one exception; my number seven features us villagers grabbing our pitch-forks and torches and running every Jewish neighbor out of town.

Christmas:1 Hanukkah:0

tara said...

"Throw the Jew down the well! Throw the Jew down the well!"


Rich this is getting me excited to go to your CABIN in the summer. And bring the Jews!

Marge Bjork said...

we could compare how many layers of clothing we had to wear over Christmas break.