Friday, March 27, 2009

Bishop Allen

Dear Provo Friends,

I am in Mesa, Arizona. Things are great here and married life is wonderful. However, one thing that lacks about Arizona is the music scene. It is lame. No one good comes around. Maybe it is just that I don't know about the small clubs and venues like I did in Utah. I don't know for sure, but I write with urgency over a matter you have the power to attend.

Go see Bishop Allen play their music at 8:00PM... today (March 27, 2009). You will not regret it. Perhaps you already know about them. Perhaps they're a "big deal". All I'm saying is that, if I lived in Provo I would be canceling all plans to see this up and coming group play.... in Provo.



Bishop Allen - The Ancient Commonsense Of Things
Bishop Allen - Dimmer

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

ok, I might try harder to finagle out for a minute now.

and maybe you could take some inspiration from Taradise, you should start looking for little indie hipsters with the flying wedge and grab them and demand they take you to their venue.