Thursday, January 15, 2009

I suppose I'm "buy" curious.

So I put a dollar in a box yesterday. Usually I don't like putting dollars into boxes because boxes don't compound returns on your investment. On my bike ride home I saw a row of houses that had little fruit stands. I quickly purveyed over the produce and chose the stand offering 10 pieces of grapefruit/lemons for a dollar. It was actually the last house on the row, but the picture I took was of the first stand I saw. They were offering 4 grapefruits for a dollar. Ummm... rip off.


So I packed my 8 lemons and 2 grapefruits into my knapsack and headed home. Luckily Lisha bought some lemons at the grocery store, and we have enough lemons to throw at people or to squeeze in each other's eyes as an act of love. Maybe we could use it to disinfect wounds? I don't know, they're not teaching us this in medical school, but I have a magical feeling it could work miracles.

2 comments:

tara said...

Do you always have a knapsack on the way home? What exactly does a med school student put in a knapsack? Besides produce, obviously.

Laquina said...

Ooh, we could use all those lemons instead of "sun in" to lighten our hair. Love it.