Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Play Ball Like A Girl!

Today is Chad Michael Duford's birthday.  He's a shy guy and doesn't want people to know but I'd be a bad friend if I didn't give Chad his recognition he deserves.  Chad is by far one of the best friends/roommates I've ever had.  I've never know anyone who is so selfless and caring as Chad is.  He is a wonderful person and I feel honored to call him my friend.  Chad I wish you a happy birthday! 

PS. Ladies doesn't Chad look great in a tux???

6 comments:

Britt said...

Chad is such a stinker!!! He didn't even let on that it was his b-day!

rich said...

Chad! Man, I just know you are going to be so successful in life. You definitely have what it takes.

I miss you. I think we should all think about a camp trip reunion this summer!

Laquina said...

I told Chad at your wedding Mike, that he looked good in his tux and he hit on me the rest of the night. I'm scared to compliment him again because who knows what he will do next.

So happy birthday Chad but lay off, I'm engaged

tara said...

He also gives great Best Man Speeches. It must be rough, being sexy AND talented.

Stephen said...

Chad is the best!

Morgan said...

I agree, remember when he tried to keep it a secret when we lived with him! Chad is one of the biggest studs/most real/honest/do anything for you friends in the world! Mr Duford happy birthday!