Wednesday, December 31, 2008

congrats

Have I ever laid eyes on a classier bride and groom? I assure you that I have not. If I had, it might have been this one:A smashing couple indeed, but I wasn't invited to their wedding, so Rich and Lish take the cake.

Besides having to bail early, the only downer to the evening occurred when I was completely demasculinized by the sight of this:

I had previously felt so great about my recent camera purchase. Now, only envy and conniving plans of obtainment rack my once-full heart.



As Stephen said, "Richard has accomplished the impossible. A Wood is married."


While the fates of the remaining bachelors are uncertain, one thing is for sure:
No more looking for friends to replace Mrs. Lisha H. Wood.

3 comments:

tara said...

Thank you for this, because now I don't have to do a post on their wedding.

And great pictures. I think your camera envy is unwarranted.

Carina said...

Camera envy? I guess that explains the crop on the top photo with that AWESOME picture of J.

Anonymous said...

so cute!!