Friday, November 21, 2008

You gotta unzip your butt to take a leak


Warm it up Steve! I'm about to! Today, I had such a great idea: download some Kriss Kross! I wanted to see if Kriss Kross was as so off the hook as I had remembered it to be... and it is! And get this, I even remembered the words to some songs! During the chorus of Lil' Boys in Da Hood, I clocked in right when it started. Listening to Kriss Kross reminds me of Ottawa, aka the ghetto and where I really learned to play basketball. At this point, I'm considering wearing my clothes backwards, but I don't want to miss the bus because that is something that I'll neva eva eva do again! Get ready to bum rush the show everybody because Kriss Kross JUST reunited and they are working on an album! Daddy Mac will make you Jump, Jump!!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Oh heavens Stephen!!!! I had a kriss kross flashback last winter break. When I was in AZ at my parents house I was over at my old elementary school playground with our dog and I remembered that during lunch recess all the kids would go in the bathroom and change their pants backwards cause it was so cool. I thought I was rad going home with backwards pants until my brother laughed at me and told me I looked like an idiot. Anyways- when I got back to Utah after Christmas, I got bored being here all alone, so I found some Kriss Kross music online and turned my clothes around backwards and had a nostalgic moment. I am so glad that I am not the only one who randomly thinks of them!!! :)

Stephen said...

Yeah, kriss kross rules!! I went to karaoke the other night and sang "warm it up Kriss" and then I bought a kriss kross shirt on ebay.