Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Perfect Storm

I saw an ad today from Best Buy. This ad featured the man pictured above. Now we all know wearing bluetooth headset is a crime against humanity. And we know that wearing your phone on a clip is asking for trouble. Then having a PDA attached to your belt alongside your phone is asking for even more trouble. Combine that with multiple pens in your pocket and too much stuff on your fingers and wrist... it's like the perfect storm of true awkward dorkiness.

8 comments:

Stephen said...

this is priceless! but I would trust no one better to help me purchase electronics.

Stephen said...

I don't think this comment I'm going to make deserves a post so I'm putting it in the comments. I got my brief draft back from my professor and in the comments she said that instead of "public", I put "pubic." lol

Stephen said...

"Plaintiffs have shown no proof that the pubic has any interest in the matter."

rich said...

That's awesome Steve!

Jeff said...

are you kidding me? that totally deserves a post stephen!

and nothing bothers me more than people who wear their bluetooths like an accessory...oh sheesh i miss you guys.

Morgan said...

i have seen many doctors outfitted with that same flair set up.... watch out you may be next.....

tara said...

I think he's sexy.

nylon baby said...

timeless. the picture is worth a thousand words. i see this crap everyday.