Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bicycle! Bicycle! Bicycle!


Let's hope this works better than my scooter... KNOCK ON WOOD! But I just bought a bicycle off Craigslist for $80. I rode it around tonight. It was like a dream. Isn't she beautiful? I call her "Little Horse".

Can I say also that I have been so tempted to tie a chair off the back of it Michael Bluth style... or a television. I am really excited about my bicycle. I have already planned out my route. I ride along the canal all the way to school. I know, if this works... it could be the finest bicycle ride in all of history.

I was so excited that I went out an bought a back AND front light for when I ride it at night. You should those puppies. LED lights baby!

5 comments:

Whits said...

Everytime I read one of your posts I can almost hear you reading it to me. You have a talent of writing what you would actually say in real life. Hilarious.

Mike Lau said...

Dude what ever happened to your scooter? Also I think you should try to outdo Michael Bluth and try to tow something even more spectacular. I don't know instead of just the chair how about a chair with Lisha on it?

Marge Bjork said...

lisha could be your bicycle hop-on

rich said...

Haha! Nice one Emma. So I just successfully biked to school today. It took me 35 minutes. Not bad!

However, I made a rookie mistake... I forgot to bring another shirt. I was not tired or sweaty at all when I arrived but the back-pack compounds things.

Morgan said...

don't forget a helmet, you should get some sweet pegs and flip the handlebars up like the creepy old dude that used to ride around my neighborhood. Pedal power!