Thursday, October 30, 2008

To your left... Saturn



Just a warning to everyone that this is going to be one of the biggest Stephen posts I have ever posted. What if you were ejected into space, and could survive somehow, just floating around getting farther and farther away from earth? What would you miss the most in the beginning? And then after that and so on? You would see some pretty amazing things no doubt floating around in space. What would you feeeel? I think lonely is the most obvious answer. How would you spend your time floating around? And finally, what does all this meeeaaaan? (Irene - I really want to watch power yoga).

5 comments:

irene said...

I've been waiting a long time to hear a man say those words. And, Stephen, if you meant biggest post as in the most meaningful and deepest and makes you think about things you've never thought like you're changing the way you look at the world and space and makes you buy astronaut food and look into that nasa space camp thing and price and compare telescopes and rewatch Gattaca, then you're SO right on.

Jeff said...

Oh, Stephen. That is deep, but I think the hidden meaning is clear...you miss me.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, the fact that you were able to find the real meaning behind these mere words reveals our bosom bond. I ....love you

tara said...

I would miss BBQ ribs.

Cindy said...

this is deep.

like the love between you and Jeff.