Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Politics... what politics? What's a politic?


Why do Politicians name call? Why do they bicker like little playground kids? Why can't they just lay down the facts about their policies instead of speaking so incredibly vague? Change! Change! Like probably everyone else, I'm so tired of American politics. Even after following the two parties for quite a bit, I still don't entirely understand what the heck they plan on doing, so right now, I'm leaning towards Obama because he body surfed at Sandy's beach. If you can body surf at Sandy's beach, you can lead America. Did the republicans pick Sarah Palin just so they could call Obama a sexist? No doubt, they must have been waiting for the opportunity.
Honestly, I have no idea what each party is REALLY planning on doing, but my guess is that things won't change much. Prove me wrong people!! Hope in America!!

2 comments:

rich said...

I agree, it is frustrating to hear that level of rhetoric ALL the time from McCain and Obama. But I heard an interview from Democratic and Republican election people about this very issue, and that we should really start seeing them get to the heart of issues soon... because really they have some very significant differences. Especially over the economy (mainly taxes), health care (government's role), and foreign policy (Iraq, Iran, and Pakistan).

tara said...

I think they should have a beer drinking contest - last one standing is the new prez.