Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh ya.... my beard pictures!


I forgot to post these. I had some good fun styling my beard a few times before I shaved it completely off. The shaving adventure was furious though! Luckily, I had my Barbersol Beard Buster (no finer shaving cream on the planet) and my Gillete Sensor... not excel (I'm not made of money!).

So without further a do, and without much fan fare or explanation, here are my results of the GREAT BEARD EXPERIMENT! First, the Hell's Angel. Second, the young Utah father. Third, the Mario mustache. Last, the nude.





5 comments:

Stephen said...

So gross!!! These pictures make me sick!!

rich said...

Ya especially the one without any facial hair... ouch. Burn to self worth.

Mike Lau said...

Richard I must say it is quite scary how you kinda look like the man who tried to wipe out your people. On the other hand your young utah father scares me even more.

rich said...

You are RIGHT Mike. I HATE HITLER! I deleted the picture, and apologize to my Jewish friends.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Dear Rich-
I particularly love the young Utah father. And you are my only Jewish friend. And that's all.
-Becca