Monday, September 1, 2008

Gotta rocket in your pocket? Keep cooly cool boy.

Here is what I REALLY wanna be when I grow up in order. First, a renegade cowboy for hire for whom ever pays right price, but at the same time has a moral compass hidden deep within. Second, I want to be a doctor. Third, I want to be a Jet. No not a Fighter Jet, even though I can draw those really well. I want to be A Jet. I want to snap my fingers, fight dance, and sing my thoughts and words advice to fellow gang members and sometimes to an audience of no one.



Just look at this clip. It is like violent, sexual, and pent up frustration all rolled up into one in everyone single person's face, especially Action as he slams on the car "Easy Action!" So in other words... I wanna BUST!

4 comments:

Laquina said...

I feel like that glisteny, bronzed face-look they all have is what I strive for. I think if I just constantly spritz my face with water or olive oil it will do the trick.

rich said...

Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking Lisha! We are meant for each other.

tara said...

Only you Rich. Only you.

tara said...

Your comment on my post was so beautiful and TRUE that I shed a tear and then printed it out and put it in my journal.

Why did we all split up?