Friday, August 15, 2008

Ah, the good old days in the library.


I feel like I'm back at Brigham Young University. I can remember many a weekday and weekend night holed up on campus. Those were the good old days. Well, now they are back. It is almost 11:00PM here in Arizona, and I am hard at work in the library.

You probably ask yourself, "Hey, then why are you blogging you slacker?" Hey, isn't a guy deserving of a study break now and again?

Well, you should have all seen me in the anatomy lab today. I saw dead bodies everywhere! We were folding back there rib cages and feeling their guts. Once again I am going to sound like a complete newbie, but I never knew how packed full of organs our bodies are. I always thought that our organs had room to breath. Nope, pretty much everything is squished together. Our liver is HUGE! Fat just lines everything around that organ, and when they do a gastric bypass they make your stomach the size of a golf ball.

The anatomy lab smells. I know you're probably getting sick of my school posts. I'm sorry. There is nothing else going on in my life... except for Lisha! Can I just admit that I love this lady? I am coming to Provo Labor Day weekend, so hopefully anybody back in Provo will catch me.

3 comments:

Laquina said...

BTW, everything is bad for your liver in South America. Cold water, hot water, peas, oranges.....everything. So If you ever want to get out of eating something there just say it's bad for your liver and you're out - no questions asked.

Marge Bjork said...

i love your school posts. I'm secretly fascinated with insides and I find dissecting things OSM. you can tell me lots of gory details about insides over labor day

tara said...

Wait stop playing without me! I want to be there for Labor day. And here about people's wobbly bits. Because I like gross stuff.