Monday, July 7, 2008

Rich Wood = Adam Sandler's Stunt Double

Recently, I have been getting this a lot as I have met people: "Has anyone ever told you, you like like Adam Sandler?" Well, I tried the best I could to rally together some comparisons...EXAMPLE ONE:

This one is a bit tricky. Adam Sandler and I both have the facial hair going in this one. this is the only one I tried to pose for. It was really hard to get the face right. SECOND!

This was is a bit uncanny. We definitely have a similar hair type...THIRD!

Hmm... I think he has a bit of a longer face. But still, how much do you think being an Adam Sandler stunt double pays? Also here are just couple others I am throwing out there:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely going with the second picture if any even look similar.

tara said...

Dang you are sexy.

Marge Bjork said...

i haven't laughed so long and so purely for such a long time

Whits said...

Funny thing about all this. Mike and I saw the reign over me poster somewhere in the last couple days, and he's like "doesn't that look like rich!?!?!" And I was like "dude, yes". Its quite funny you post about it 2 days later.