Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Looks like somebody has a case of the mondays...

So I've been working for over a month now and my cubicle is still bare as the day I moved in. It's depressing. I need to put some stuff up to make it look more cozy but I don't want to go overboard. Maybe a few pictures, a couple of books, I don't really know. So I'm asking for suggestions. Take a gander at the pictures and feel free to offer up suggestions on how I can make my boring cubical into something more to look at. 

7 comments:

CFlo said...

A Lucky Cat and a giant greenish blue Buda.

tara said...

Mike I am pretty sure at this point that ANYTHING would be an improvement.

Laquina said...

It is too bad you don't have a wifey, they are made specifically for decorating cubicles.

First I would start off with a giant desk calendar to write down all your important events so that you and anyone else who visits your cubicle will not forget to go to the dentist next friday. Follow that with the framed picture of you and Ricky that I gave you and finish it off with some sort of wooden craft designating the upcoming holiday or reminding you to dress for the job you want...not the job you have. Oh...and you need a tissue box and a mug from some random college or convention to keep treats and pens it.

VoilĂ ! The perfect recipe for a homely cubey.

Missy Johnson said...

Hhhmm...I would make it a point to decorate with only pictures and paraphernalia of old school bands. For example: B*Witched, Aqua, TLC. No matter how old and ghetto this music is, it still makes people smile. Plus your co-workers will think that you are rad.

Missy Johnson said...

Oh and a panoramic picture of Abby Road to show up all the other band pictures. Obviously.

Marge Bjork said...

you could continue to leave the cubicle empty and make it a satirical statement on office life

Whits said...

I think a blown up picture of me would suffice.