Friday, January 11, 2008

Note To Self...

First off Rich way to go with the blogging. I've been way bad about it the past week or so. I think mostly due to the funk I was in from having to decide what to do with my life. So as most of everybody knows I ended taking the job up in Seattle. Which I start on the 4th of February so that means I have to leave for Seattle by at latest the 1st of February which by my calculations is three weeks from today or I guess yesterday cuz it's now past midnight. So whoever wants to get their last helpings of Mike Lau for the next couple of months better do so quickly. Also I'm taking ideas for what I need to do before I leave the Beehive State. My friend Lisha has already started a nice little list for me but I need more. So if anybody has any ideas feel free to let me know. 

4 comments:

Laquina said...

You should probably hit up Juanita's bakery at least one more time.

Marge Bjork said...

JUNO!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whits said...

Shirley's bakery cinnamon rolls.