Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mob Mentality!

Michael, Stephen, and I love blogging! I thought I would just put up the obligatory Brigham Young University beat the Utah Utes post. It was such a fun game! Just to summarize really quickly, at a minute and a half Utah had just scored a touchdown putting them up 10 - 9. On the BYU drive we failed miserably and were left with 4th down and 19 yards to go. However, we ended up throwing a miracle 49 yard pass that gave us the first down and great field position. It was simply the biggest play of the game. BYU continued driving in until Harvey ran 15 yards into the end zone to put us up 15 - 10. BYU scored the 2 point conversion leaving 45 seconds left on the clock for Utah to score. They actually made pretty good descent down the field but they ultimately got stuffed and Utah lost! It was a great feeling. I have no funny stories. The people behind me spilt soda all over my jacket. Oh ya, I feel kid of terrible about something I did for the game. I sold mine and Stephen's tickets on eBay for $70 each. But then I bought a ticket for myself for $20. I felt really bad because, honestly, no one should have to pay that much for a ticket. But I felt better when I bought a new sweater with the money.

It was also great because we got to rush the field.




2 comments:

Whits said...

storming the field is awesome. and i'm thankful the game was on versus and we got to watch it in CA.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Holla!
-Becca