Thursday, October 18, 2007

C's Get Degrees

I can't speak for Rich and Stephen but I find it harder and harder for me to care about school anymore as it gets closer and closer to the day that I graduate. The thing is I've been going here for so long that I've come to a point where I really could care less if I miss a point or two on an assignment. It's not like I want to fail but I'm not really shooting for the top spot in the class. I find myself thinking more and more that all I have to do is get at least a C and I'm good. I know it's probably not the best perspective to have but hey I figure why should I fret over my classes when I really should be living it up my last year here at BYU. And that's exactly what I plan to do from now till April. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I agree. It is SO hard to stay focused. Plus we have more important things to do like get married and stuff.

Laquina said...

Its because you are a Larry Bird......"How is this one person?"