Wednesday, August 4, 2010

take this brain!

This is SO much better than Lisha's dorm room 11-inch television. Seriously. When you have to run up to the screen and read aloud the subtitles to everyone else watching... your screen might be too small. However, I still feel like a sell out. When you buy a plasma television, you can't deny that some how you have become the "consumer". Right? It is a luxury. Totally, unnecessary.

But it feels... so good.

I love movie nights so much more! It looks and sounds SO much better. It was totally worth passing out while I sold my blood for autoimmune research.

Yep. That's how I bought it. I sold my body for research. I also did garden work. I sold old textbooks. And I put all the money I made in a jar; old school. Just like when I bought my Sega Genesis. By the way, I totally recommend this slush fund jar method. It is amazing how much money you can make when you just start looking around for odd ways to make it. And then you put it in your jar.

Double rainbow. Full on all the way.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!! IT'S ALMOST A TRIPLE!!"

It is not luxury, my friend, making things that will show up on that screen is my life. You just validated my life. As everyone should. Thank you for doing your part.