Thursday, December 17, 2009

quick question

So I can't write a lot because I am studying for a test tomorrow. But I have been meaning to write about something... nay, ask something.

What's with girls? I mean, to be more specific. As Lisha, picks out outfits, chooses nail polishes, does her hair, etc, etc, etc... she will invariably ask wither "Which one do you like best?" or "Does this look okay?"

I respond with my honest opinion. For example, "Grey" or "Ya, you look awesome! I love that skirt"

But then something weird happens, she will almost always respond with "Mmm... I like the red better" or "I don't know, I'm going to wear my leopard print dress."

Girls are weird.

... I love you Lisha!

Also this came to my attention today:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.