Monday, September 28, 2009

Family Meeting! We're having a family meeting!

Okay, hold the phone! Lisha and I just watched the best thing ever. Wait for it. Troll 2. You can watch the whole thing at Hulu. I feel like I'm going to ruin the whole movie for you by showing you the end here, but... the ending is... how should I put this... CINEMATIC GOLD!

To quote from Wikipedia: "Joshua passes on the instructions he got from Seth and together they defeat Creedence and the goblins by touching the Magic Stone... and concentrating."

And just to give the clip some more sense, the goblins and their queen are AVID vegetarians. Kind of like Emma. In fact, this movie totally reminds me of Emma.



and... oh my goodness... so awesome... this

3 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

Wow. That is some stellar film action. I hope no one ever tries to fight me with bologna.

Laquina said...

Wait, wait. What about the part where she takes a chainsaw to that boys man/plant legs and he starts giggling? Or when the witch and the other boy start going to town on the corn cob and it gets so heated that the corn starts to pop and pop until they are covered in popcorn?

Thanks for humoring me, it was....awesome.

CFlo said...

Agreed, best ending ever. I saw this in High School and had nightmares. Not from how scary it was, but from how bad it was!