Thursday, January 17, 2008

In over my head...


When I first took my job offer, my first reaction was wow I am in over my head with this stuff. The last interview I had with the company they had me come in and work in the lab with them. They were throwing around word and numbers that had no meaning to me. I really thought that I might not be able to work there. The funny thing is though, as I've been putting together my proposal for my project, I am starting to get excited for the work. I've been reading some of the journal articles which they gave me to read, which I started to find fascinating, and I've began to understand better what I'm going to be working with and I'm not so scared anymore. I still have some stuff to review (math stuff, woof!) before I'll feel like I'm 100% ready. But I do feel more at ease I must say and I'm looking forward to working there. 

1 comment:

Laquina said...

Just remember....you can't really repeat a job.