Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm going to go America all over your Asses!

It's thursday and I'm happy. Not because I've actually finished my ochem write ups before my lab. Or the fact that I don't have to go to my physics lab tonight either. I'm happy because there's a new episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia tonight. 
A while back Lisha kept telling me there was this show that I would really like. But that's all she did, talk about how there was a show that I would like. Finally about a month ago she invited me over to see and episode (I don't have cable). But I finally saw my first episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I fell in love with the show from the get go. I enjoyed it so much that the next day I went and got the first two seasons so I could catch up with the show. I even bought the seasons pass of the third season on itunes. 

What's so great about this show you might ask. Well the best way to describe it is that it's a combination of Seinfeld and Arrested Development with a TVMA rating. It has a pimp named Peppa Jack, who loves Fraggle Rock, a cat born in gasoline called Special Agent Jack Bower, and the McPoyles. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend that you watch your first episode tonight 11pm on FX. 

3 comments:

Laquina said...

Did it ever occur to you that it is hard to be the one trying to keep everyone up on what is cool? I don't have the time to babysit those who cannot be hip on their own. I mean between Azbiristan and the Taqueria Tormenta I am swamped. Oh, gotta run - there is a girl wearing a banana clip upside down.....ugh.

rich said...

Lisha, you don't know how right you are. I was just thinking... there is very little hilarity in our lives that does not begin with you. I mean this in a good way. You're always bringing something so creative to the plate. Absolutely fantastic!

tara said...

Hey Mac why don't you go distract her with your spastic moves.
I'll distract her with my awesome moves.