Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Beaver Fever!


A few weeks ago, Michael, Stephen, and I along with our friend Allison hiked Mount Timpanogos. Not only that, we camped up at Emerald Lake. In short, it was one of the best experiences of my Fall semester. I had such a good time sitting round the camp fire talking. It was a beautiful hike and it was nice and secluded. I know I'm very late in writing anything about this but I though it would be nice to post a picture and comment about it. In short: Stephen almost got Giardia... beaver fever. Stephen swam in Emerald Lake... glacier run-off, goat drinking hole. Stephen and I both took a brief shower in a glacier waterfall. We cooked possibly the best campfire meals in history... good thing we did not see the sign which outlawed fires on Mount Timp when we began our hike. I barely slept the whole night, but it was okay because the stars were beautiful. I should have packed more water, thank goodness for Allison and her water preparedness. Michael, we are all still waiting on this video. I'd love to help though, I can't wait to see a video version of our adventures!

1 comment:

Mike Lau said...

Yeah I'm working on it.